Book publication projects in process

Book publication projects in process

My personal photography book as sole content creator, publication designer and photographer Shadow Has No Choice is in process.

  • ·       My second personal book as sole content creator, publication designer and photographer CARBON: 10 Years of Rural Children Art Education-Based Documentation is in process. Some examples of CRSA from year  2022, 2018, 2016 and Naltar 2018 may be seen via link. 
  • ·       Working on a third personal travelling-based photography coffee table book, I’m Primitive, based on documentation of heritage, landscape, anthropology, rituals and people of Pakistan. Some graphic work-in-progress may be seen here.
  • ·       I am working on my fourth book containing drawings produced by the children from all over Pakistan, based on culture, heritage, landscape and ecofriendly environments 

  • My proposal for establishing and publishing a magazine for NATCO is accepted by Govt of Gilgit-Baltistan. It is Pakistan’s Northern areas first tourism-based magazine for which I am providing content, print design and photographic services

2, Photographer's Statement

PHOTOGRAPHER'S STATEMENT Every image begins with an act of attention. My photographic practice has grown from a lifelong curiosity a...