Beyond DNA 2 - My Surroundings

DNA is more than biology.

It is the invisible script that shapes how I see, feel, and respond to the world.

As a photographer and visual activist, I decode this personal code 
frame by frame, moment by moment.
Each image becomes a marker of my journey,
a memory crystallized through light, time, and shadow.

Much like DNA carries ancestral echoes,
my photographs hold the resonance of landscapes,
subtle social behaviors,
and the quiet spaces of my surroundings.

I am drawn to the unheard and unseen:
fragile relationships, overlooked gestures,
and the hidden layers within environments.

To explore is to read the DNA of existence.
My surroundings whisper their codes of life.
And through images,
I weave them into my evolving sequence 
not inherited, not fixed,
but discovered,
as I continue to write and rewrite
the strands of my artistic DNA. 

Zaheer Chaudhry 

 

 

  

 


 

  


 

 





 

  

 

 

 

 

  






 

2, Photographer's Statement

PHOTOGRAPHER'S STATEMENT Every image begins with an act of attention. My photographic practice has grown from a lifelong curiosity a...